Featured Post

Best Office Coffee Machine - I’m Married To Coffee

I found a true cure for all ailments. Especially the ones I create in my mind most of the time. From Monday morning blues where I have a face of a killer, to the Friday evening when the world has fun and I’m alone. Interestingly enough coffee hasn’t been such a huge part of my life as a kid. Only when you become part of the workforce in order to survive life, you grab some kind of crutch. Everyone leans on a crutch now and then, whether it is chocolate or alcohol. Neither of those seemed fitting for me and short after I found coffee. It literally became a warm comfort. Like most crutch associated things we fill ourselves with, caffeine is addictive. But unfortunately, so is comfort. Me being a typical girl, I didn’t fix something if it’s not broken. Up until the day I started working as journalist, I was stuck in the routine of powdered coffee on the shelf, resting in my shopping cart next to the creamer. I remember the first day at the office. The receptionist smiled and said… “Cappuccino?”


At first I stared at her, and nodded slightly. So I followed her to the staff kitchen, and I met my first and best office coffee machine. The cutest little machine. No scoops of coffee from my home tin. Just place your cup, pick a coffee and press the button. My life changed. So of course I realized there must be many out there. I went searching for different kinds, to understand what is available for extreme coffee lovers. Serving the very popular Google became my first step. I was finding my feet in new more exiting worlds of coffee. I can’t like something I don’t know. So… I took a dive in the coffee pool….


The best office coffee machine

I did a pilot study first, with a target group. My target group consisted of mostly eight women all in office jobs and above 35 years of age. I needed an all-time favourite so to say. Instead I got a file full of explanations why people drink different flavours and kinds of coffee. So the best office coffee machine for my first target group turned out to be the one cup coffee machine. Reasons are, they all like different flavours, and are able to make individual personalized cups of coffee with no fuss. So the one cup coffee machine, won the prize for small office space and mostly around female employees. Its low maintenance and very fun!


Gentlemen’s paradise
The high powered men in the bigger chairs begged to differ. They often preferred the commercial espresso machine. Mixing up the nice beans and providing gallons of coffee. More economical for large boardrooms and usually they have staff cleaning an d maintaining it. Seems fair!


The educators
Since there are a dynamic of different schools over the world, I tackled this one a bit different. So, small crèches with cute little toddlers in the sand, they like cup to cup solution. Needless to say, it is a school with less staff and less kiddies, so a smaller budget. Primary and secondary schools work with more with the commercial espresso machine. Industrial coffee machines also work fine, depends on the school preference. Larger schools with large amounts of students and over forty educators. They have large break and lunch rooms. In this case they have a more frequent walk through to pour their cups of salvation in the industry of shaping younger individuals. The same rule applies for colleges, as they also provide cappuccinos to students. If it works it works!


The ministry
Our gracious ministers and pastors all have a humble approach. They use whichever budget is on the table and does the best for the congregation. Most pastors and ministers say they like simple coffee, if they may have fancier sure. They all go with the grinder dripper. Not too large, for a medium size office. After services they go with the traditional large urn and make coffee by hand. The wonderful lady nuns prefer tea. If possible the industrial coffee machine will be quite fitting.


The doctors
Now then…. This bunch of course buys what they feel like. As medicine is one of the highest paying occupations in the world. Doctors didn’t know what to answer; they have everything done for them. Usually hospitals or clinical settings provide professional espresso machines. In some settings nurses share this machine. In South Africa I promise you they don’t. Anyhow… I didn’t care what doctors drink at home; they are normal humans over there.


The mining industry
Mining is one of the biggest industries globally. They have a very large amount of staff. These companies have a few of the largest professional coffee machines. For this industry, it’s best to get the big one with a limit of options. To cater for every employee’s needs will be a humungous task and not logical at all.


The superheroes
Nurses. Yes. So these superheroes say well they serve humanity. They are bound to which clinical setting they work for. So whatever the hospital provides for them is obviously what they will have. Most nurses do admit they like espressos and some cappuccinos, but they would drink what they get. Nurses do however bring their own instant cappuccinos to work if they deem it fit. Respect my sister!


Conclusion So it was a clear conclusion that no office coffee machine is wrong or right. It’s perfect that there are so many options, it’s great! It’s based on options like budget, size of company, staff needs. It is wonderful that the coffee industry has made it so versatile for everyone to enjoy their cup of love. We thank you… we salute you that one coffee bean growing on a tree became a multitude of flavour, with different means of making it. You made our lives exceptionally colourful by providing us with great options and we can recharge to make our countries’ economy grow. Best office coffee machines became that angel we knew will nourish us when your work gets you done and it works like a charm. Thank you to the coffee people!

Comments